Album : Tommy Dorsey by Tommy Dorsey . Genre et sous style: Jazz.
Слушайте и скачивайте tommy dorsey & his orchestra на Хотплеере в mp. .
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Доставка и самовывоз. Скидки и Акции Каждый День! С Беру Бонусами — ещё выгоднее · Отслеживание доставки · Самовывоз · Гарантия возврата денег · Отзывы
Tommy Dorsey (born November 19, 1905, Mahanoy Plane, Pennsylvania, USA - died November 26, 1956, Greenwich, Connecticut, USA) was an American trombonist, trumpeter, composer, conductor and bandleader of the Big Band era. He often worked with his brother Jimmy Dorsey in New York and helped the Swing Era grow in the US, he was an important bandleader during that time.
Since Dorsey led a dance band that performed novelties and commercial vocal features in addition to jazz, not all of their recordings were classics. General collectors might be more satisfied with samplers rather than getting everything.
Tommy Dorsey - One Night in Monte Carlo (Remastered) One Night in Monte Carlo (Remastered) Tommy Dorsey. The Song Is You. Play album. 20 tracks · 8 October 2013. 20 tracks · 4 May 2008. Golden Artists Of The USA, Vol. 2.
One Night Stand is the seventh studio album by the Flamin' Groovies, released in 1987 and produced by Cyril Jordan, who also provided the cover art. The album was recorded "live in the studio" in a single night in Australia by the then-current version of the Groovies during a "grueling" tour of Australia, Japan and Europe. Kicks" (Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil) (2:31). Bittersweet" (Dave Faulkner) (3:41). Money" (Berry Gordy, Janie Bradford) (2:56).
Tommy Dorsey and his Orchestra opened at the 400 Restaurant, New York, for an engagement that ran through March 28, 1945. February 16, 1945 (Fri) 11:30 pm – Midnight 400 Restaurant, New York (CBS) (WABC) (Sustaining). AFRS One Night Stand 533 (SSC 3-11-1/3-11-2). Dubbed AFRS Open, You’re Driving Me Crazy (TS) (SO arr), Like Someone in Love (BW), The Minor Goes A’ Muggin’, There’s No You (FL), Opus One, I Should Care (BW-TS), Alexander’s Rag Time Band, Any Old Time (FL), That’s It, Buster’s Gang Comes On (Insert)
The Tommy Dorsey Band. Released by Crownstar Records Jan 2006 10 Tracks. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
|A1||I Dream Of You|
|A2||The Minor Goes A Muggin|
|A3||Milkman Keep Those Bottles Quiet|
|A4||I Never Knew|
|A5||So Little Time|
|A6||Song Of India|
|B1||The One I Love|
|B2||Our Love Affair|
|B3||Make Me Know It|
|B4||Shadows On The Sand|
|B5||Hawaiian War Chant|
|B6||Funny Little Pedro|
|B7||Thats How It Goes|
- Alto Saxophone – Sid Cooper (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Baritone Saxophone – Bruce Branson (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Bass – Sid Bloch (tracks: A1 to A7), Sid Weiss (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Clarinet – Buddy DeFranco (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Drums – Buddy Rich (tracks: B1 to B7), Gene Krupa (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar – Clark Yocum (tracks: B1 to B7), Dennis Sandole (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Piano – Joe Bushkin (tracks: B1 to B7), Milt Raskin (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Saxophone – Don Lodice (tracks: B1 to B7), Fred Stulce (tracks: B1 to B7), Heinie Beau (tracks: B1 to B7), Hymie Schertzer (tracks: B1 to B7), Johnny Mince (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Tenor Saxophone – Gale Curtis (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Trombone – George Arus (tracks: B1 to B7), Les Jenkins (tracks: B1 to B7), Lowell Martin (tracks: B1 to B7), Tex Satterwhite (tracks: A1 to A7), Tommy Dorsey, Tommy Pederson (tracks: A1 to A7), Walt Benson* (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Trumpet – Charles Peterson* (tracks: B1 to B7), Clyde Hurley (tracks: B1 to B7), Dale Pierce (tracks: A1 to A7), Mickey Mangano (tracks: A1 to A7), Pete Candoli (tracks: A1 to A7), Ray Linn (tracks: B1 to B7), Sol La Perche* (tracks: A1 to A7), Ziggy Elman (tracks: B1 to B7)
NotesThis release covers two recordings. Side One was recorded at Carnegie Hall April 17, 1944. Side 2 was recorded at Hollywood Palladium November 26, 1940.
|S.H.-2001||Tommy Dorsey||One Night Stand (LP, Album, Mono)||Sandy Hook Records||S.H.-2001||US||1978|