Isaac Hayes Movement - Disco Connection Disco 1975 HQ Audio Well some discussion are still going on about the beginnig of the Disco movement, this records.
Chords for Isaac Hayes Movement - Disco Connection with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.
The Isaac Hayes Movement is the third studio album by the American soul musician Isaac Hayes. Released in 1970, it was the follow-up to Hot Buttered Soul, Hayes' landmark 1969 album. Marvell Thomas had come up with "The Isaac Hayes Movement" as a name for Hayes' backup ensemble. He modeled the name after the Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Disco Connection is the eighth studio album by American soul musician Isaac Hayes. The album debuted at number 85 on the Billboard 200. All tracks composed and arranged by Isaac Hayes. Charles "Skip" Pitts, Michael Toles, William Vaughn, Anthony Shinault - guitar. Errol Thomas - bass guitar. Lester Snell - keyboards, arrangements. Sidney Kirk - keyboards.
In recent times we have also dipped into Hayes’ later work for his Hot Buttered Soul label, starting with his Chocolate Chip set. We followed that last year with the debut LP by the Masqueraders. This year it’s the turn of the label’s third album to receive the digital treatment. Issued in the name of his band, the Movement, Disco Connection was Hayes’ only all-instrumental LP. Its arrival in 1975 coincided. The album was deleted in 1978 when the Hot Buttered Soul label shut up shop. It was never reissued on vinyl and this is its first appearance on CD. Tony Rounce.
Appearing under the aegis of Isaac Hayes Movement, 1975's instrumental Disco Connection was sandwiched in between the mightily successful Chocolate Chip and the tongue-in-cheeky Groove-a-Thon, outstanding albums which defined Hayes' mid-'70s sound. Disco Connection, however, foundered in comparison, but still proved a hit with the fans, easily slipping into the Top 20 early in 1976.
Artists Isaac Hayes Disco Connection. Disco Connection Isaac Hayes. This album has an average beat per minute of 128 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 128/128 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Disco Connection.
Request an album send to friend. Isaac Hayes Movement. Disco Connection (1975). Isaac Hayes Movement - Disco Connection.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The First Day Of Forever||4:38|
|A2||St. Thomas Square
Alto Saxophone, Soloist – Bill Easley
Arranged By – Isaac Hayes, Johnny Allen, Lester Snell
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hot Buttered Soul Recording Co., Inc.
- Published By – Anchor Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Hot Buttered Soul Recording Studio
- Mastered At – ABC Recording Studios
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Anchor Records Ltd.
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Made By – James Upton Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone – Bill Easley, Emerson Able
- Arranged By – Isaac Hayes, Lester Snell
- Art Direction – Tom Wilkes
- Baritone Saxophone – Floyd Newman
- Bass Guitar – Erroll Thomas*
- Bass Trombone [Additional Brass] – Gary Russell
- Congas – Jimmy Thompson*
- Design – Earl R. Klasky*
- Drums, Tambourine – Willie Cole, Willie Hall
- Engineer – Henry Bush, Roosevelt Green
- Engineer [Remix] – Henry Bush, Isaac Hayes, Roosevelt Green
- Flugelhorn [Additional], Trumpet [Additional] – Edgar Matthews, Johnny Davis
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Ben Cauley, William Taylor
- Flute, Soloist – Anthony Shinault (tracks: B1, B3)
- French Horn [Additional] – Bryant Munch, Richard Dolph
- Guitar – Charles Pitts* (tracks: A4, B1, B4), Michael Toles, William Vaughn
- Keyboards – Isaac Hayes, Lester Snell, Sidney Kirk
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Lanky Linstrot
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Ron Slenzak
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Olivier Ferrand
- Producer – Isaac Hayes
- Songwriter – Isaac Hayes
- Synthesizer – Isaac Hayes
- Temple Block – Willie Cole
- Tenor Saxophone – Darnell Smith, Tommy Williams
- Trombone [Additional] – Jackie Thomas, Bill Flores*
NotesAll songs recorded at Hot Buttered Soul Recording Studios, 247 Chelsea Ave. Memphis, Tennessee 38107
Mastered at ABC Recording Studios, Inc., Los Angeles
Marketed by Anchor Records Ltd.
Special thanks to the Memphis Strings
(P) 1975 Hot Buttered Soul recording Co., Inc.
(C) 1975 ABC Records Inc.
Sleeve printed and made in England by James Upton Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS
|ABCD-923||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Album)||HBS, ABC Records||ABCD-923||US||1975|
|0000923.7||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Album)||ABC Records||0000923.7||Peru||1976|
|9022-923||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Album)||HBS, ABC Records||9022-923||Canada||1976|
|ABC 410||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Album)||HBS||ABC 410||Italy||1976|
|YX-8012-AB||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Promo, Smplr)||ABC Records||YX-8012-AB||Japan||1976|