Wild Tales" is a very nice song from the album "Wild Tales" by Graham Nash.
All lyrics from Wild Tales album, popular Graham Nash songs with tracklist and information about album.
Wild Tales is the second solo studio album by British singer-songwriter Graham Nash, released on Atlantic Records in 1974. It peaked at on the Billboard 200. Nash blamed its failure to chart higher in the United States on a supposed lack of support and promotion from Atlantic Records. Following the protracted breakup of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young in late 1974 and early 1975, Nash left the label and signed a four-album contract with ABC Records as a duo with his CSNY partner David Crosby.
Album · 1972 · 10 Songs. Wild Tales Graham Nash. Listen on Apple Music.
Harmonica – Graham Nash (tracks: A3, B4). Pedal Steel Guitar – Ben Keith (tracks: A2, A4 to A5, B4). Piano – Graham Nash (tracks: B3 to B4). Producer – Graham Nash. Rhythm Guitar – Graham Nash (tracks: A1 to A2, B1). Slide Guitar – David Lindley (tracks: A1, B1). Vocals – David Crosby (tracks: A3, A5, B4), Graham Nash. Written-By – Graham Nash. Atlantic red and green labels have the Rockefeller Plaza address.
Highlights from the Graham Nash interview at the Strand Bookstore, with interviewer Anthony DeCurtis.
Band Name Graham Nash. Album Name Wild Tales. 版公司 Atlantic Records. 2. Hey You (Looking at the Moon).
Artists Graham Nash Wild Tales. This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 87/171 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Wild Tales. Album starts at 137BPM, ends at 130BPM (-7), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Graham Nash.
Nash expected the Wild Tales album to chart higher than on the Billboard 200 and blamed Atlantic Records for not promoting it enough. He would leave the label shortly after and sign on to ABC Records with partner David Crosby. It was actually his breakups with Rita Coolidge (who'd previously left his CSNY bandmate Stephen Stills to be with him) and Joni Mitchell (who'd had a love affair with bandmate David Crosby) that put him in a somber mood. Mitchell contributed vocals on another of the album's tracks, "Another Sleep Song.
Exclusively for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). Graham Nash doesn't have the super-genius of Neil Young, but he's essentially assembled Neil's "Harvest" band to create a wonderfully consistent and timeless piece of work. I would honestly say that virtually every song is a keeper on first listen (which is saying alot considering CSNY's sometimes spotty song selection).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Hey You (Looking At The Moon)||2:14|
Mandolin – David Lindley
|A4||You'll Never Be The Same||2:48|
|A5||And So It Goes
Electric Piano – Harry HalexPiano [Acoustic] – Joe Yankee
|B2||Oh! Camil (The Winter Soldier)
Twelve-String Guitar – David Mason*
|B3||I Miss You||3:04|
|B4||On The Line||2:35|
|B5||Another Sleep Song
Backing Vocals – Joni MitchellDobro – Ben Keith
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Thin Ice Music
- Recorded At – Rudy Records
- Mixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Acoustic Guitar – Graham Nash (tracks: A4, B2), Joel Bernstein (tracks: A2, B5)
- Art Direction – Gary Burden
- Bass – Tim Drummond
- Cover [Back] – Joni Mitchell
- Cover [Front] – Joel Bernstein
- Drums – Johnny Barbata* (tracks: A1 to B1, B4 to B5)
- Electric Piano – Graham Nash (tracks: A3, B5)
- Engineer – Don Gooch
- Engineer [Assistant] – Stanley Johnston
- Harmonica – Graham Nash (tracks: A3, B4)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Ben Keith (tracks: A2, A4 to A5, B4)
- Piano – Graham Nash (tracks: B3 to B4)
- Producer – Graham Nash
- Rhythm Guitar [Electric] – Graham Nash (tracks: A1 to A2, B1)
- Slide Guitar [Electric] – David Lindley (tracks: A1, B1)
- Vocals – David Crosby (tracks: A3, A5, B4), Graham Nash
- Written-By – Graham Nash
Notes"CP" in label matrix denotes a Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman pressing.
"Recorded at Rudy Records, San Francisco; mixdown at Armon [sic] Steiner's Sound Labs, Los Angeles." [rear sleeve]
℗ © 1973 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Textured cover. Black inside cover with "Hello!" printed adjecent to opening of the cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code (Label Side A): ST-A-733003-CP
- Label Code (Label Side B): ST-A-733004-CP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, etched): ST-A-733003-F CP AT SIDE 1 GRAHAM NASH TML PR-CO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched): ST-A-733004-F CP AT SIDE 2 GRAHAM NASH TML PR-CO
|ATL 50 025, ATL 50025, SD-7288||Graham Nash||Wild Tales (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic, Atlantic||ATL 50 025, ATL 50025, SD-7288||Netherlands||1973|
|K 50025, SD 7288||Graham Nash||Wild Tales (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||K 50025, SD 7288||Italy||1973|
|SD.7288||Graham Nash||Wild Tales (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD.7288||New Zealand||1973|
|50025||Graham Nash||Wild Tales (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Atlantic||50025||Greece||1973|
|ATL 50 025||Graham Nash||Wild Tales (LP, Album)||Atlantic||ATL 50 025||Germany||1973|