Wishbone Ash: все альбомы, включая Lost Cause in Paradise, In All My Dreams You Rescue Me, Raw to the Bone at the BBC и другие.
Listen free to Wishbone Ash – Live Dates (The King Will Come, Warrior and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Интернет-магазин yoox. Более 1000 новых товаров каждый день!
Wishbone ash live dates full album. Wishbone Ash. Лицензиар. UMG (от лица компании "Geffen "); LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. SOLAR Music Rights Management, UBEM, EMI Music Publishing, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (1). Композиция. Rock 'N Roll Widow (Live At Reading University, 1973). UMG (от лица компании "Geffen "); EMI Music Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, CMRRA, ASCAP.
Live Dates is a music live recording by WISHBONE ASH (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1973 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Wishbone Ash - Live Dates Remastered BGO 2015. Live Dates II Real Gone Music 2012. Live Dates - Double Album set MCA Records, MCA 2-8006. Live Dates + 1 Music on CD 2017. Live Dates 3 by Wishbone Ash (2001-08-28) Eagle Rock.
Live Dates" was recorded during the latter part of June, 1973 at the following venues; Croydon - Fairfield Hall, Newcastle - City Hall, Reading - University, Portsmouth - Guildhall. Recorded on The Rolling Stones 16 track mobile. Live Dates (2xCD, Album).
Live Dates 2 is the second live album by rock band Wishbone Ash. It remains a sought-after collector's item. The album was recorded on the 1980 tour in support of the album Just Testing. It peaked at No. 40 in the UK Albums Chart. The first 25,000 copies of this album were a double album, with six extra bonus tracks. Subsequent copies of the album contained only tracks 1 to 6. The album was also released as two single LPs with the titles Live Dates 2 and Live Dates 2, Additional Tapes.
Live in Geneva is a Digitally Recorded live album from rock band Wishbone Ash recorded between 6-8 April 1994 at Arthurs Rock Club, Geneva by SYME Music Publishing Company Limited. It was later released for the bands 25 Year Anniversary tour in 1995 on Hengest Records. It features a new version of the band with founding member Andy Powell along with new members Tony Kishman, Roger Filgate and Mike Sturgis. This lineup would record the Illuminations studio album the following year.
This Wishbone Ash Live Dates album is right up there with the best of them. It starts off with The King Will Come, a personal favorit of mine, and ends with a 10+ minute tour-de-force of Phoenix that will blow the top of your head off. Also includes Rock and Roll Widow, Blowin Free and several others. One of the most underrated bands of all time !! Never been a real live album kind of guy. But this one like Frampton's comes alive, Humble Pie's Rockin' the Fillmore, and Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsies. This is one of great live albums ever.
No surprise - in concert was the best way to hear Wishbone Ash, because the studio was just too sterile an environment, at least for their hardest-rocking stuff to take off. Anyone really into the group should own this record.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||The King Will Come||7:44|
|1-3||Throw Down The Sword||5:57|
|1-4||Rock 'N Roll Widow||6:08|
|1-5||Ballad Of The Beacon||5:22|
|1-6||Baby What Do You Want Me To Do
Written-By – Jimmy Reed
|1-7||Phoenix (Live At Memphis) [Bonus Track]||17:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK – 110 396-2
- Recorded At – Fairfield Hall
- Recorded At – Newcastle City Hall
- Recorded At – Reading University
- Recorded By – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Recorded At – Guild Hall, Portsmouth
- Remixed At – Olympic Studios
- Booking ["Live Dates" Tour] – Ian Copeland, John Sherry
- Coordinator [Co-ordination] – Kevin Harrington , Mel Baister
- Crew [Road Crew] – Chris Runciman, Mal Craggs, Perry Cooney, Phil Seaman , Rick Lawrence (Glencoe)*
- Design [Cover Design], Design Concept – Hipgnosis
- Engineer [Recording And Re-mix Engineering By] – Keith Harwood
- Illustration [Drawing], Artwork – Colin Elgie
- Management [Management And Guidance] – Miles Copeland III*
- Other [Wishbone Ash Club Secretary] – Doreen Boyd
- Photography By [Inside Photography By] – Aubrey Powell, Jill Furmanovsky, Miles Copeland , Pauline Powell, Steve Upton, Storm Thorgerson
- Producer [Record Production By] – Wishbone Ash
- Technician [Stage Sound] – Mark Emery
- Written-By [All Compositions Written By] – Andrew Powell* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7, 2-1 to 2-7), Martin Turner (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7, 2-1 to 2-7), Steve Upton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7, 2-1 to 2-7), David Turner* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7, 2-1 to 2-7)
NotesIssued in a fat 2CD jewelcase and a 6 page folded cover.
"Live Dates" was recorded during the latter part of June 1973 at the following venues:
tracks 1-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-5: Croydon - Fairfield Hall
tracks 1-2, 1-3: Newcastle - City Hall
tracks 1-4, 1-5, 2-1, 2-4: Reading - University
tracks 1-6: Portsmouth - Guildhall
track 1-7: CD only bonustrack. Previously only released on Live From Memphis, 1972 promotion-only EP.
Recorded on: The Rolling Stones 16 track mobile
℗ 1992, 1973, 1972 MCA Records, Inc.
℗ 1992, 1973, 1972 MCA Records, Inc.,Universal City, CA 91608
℗ 1992, 1973 © 1973 MCA Records, Inc.,Universal City, CA 91608
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 008811039622
- Barcode (Text): 0 0881-10396-2 2
- Label Code: LC01056
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Price Code (D): QC
- Price Code (F): BM 722
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): 1103962/1 01 6
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 04C8
- Other (CD 1, in mould): Made in the UK by Universal M&L
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 1103962/2 01 6
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI 04A9
- Other (CD 2, in mould): Made in the UK by Universal M&L
|ULD 2-1/2, MAPS 7169||Wishbone Ash||Live Dates (2xLP, Gat)||MCA Records, MCA Records||ULD 2-1/2, MAPS 7169||UK||1973|
|MCA2-8006||Wishbone Ash||Live Dates (2xLP, Glo)||MCA Records||MCA2-8006||US||1973|
|S-50.031 32||Wishbone Ash||Live Dates (2xLP)||MCA Records||S-50.031 32||Spain||1974|
|MOCCD13446||Wishbone Ash||Live Dates (2xCD, Album)||Universal Music B.V.||MOCCD13446||Europe||2017|
|MAPS 7169||Wishbone Ash||Live Dates (2xLP)||MCA Records||MAPS 7169||New Zealand||1973|