Performed by the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by David Amos. Emek - Symphonic Poem. London Symphony Orchestra, David Amos. Rózsa, Gould, Menotti, Lavry: Works.
В магазине BOOGIEMANMUSIC Вы можете купить виниловые пластинки и фирменные CD LONDON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA CONDUCTOR ATAULFO ARGENTA на выгодгых условиях.
Tripartita For Orchestra, Op. 33. Composed By – Miklós Rózsa. Liner Notes – Christopher Palmer, David Amos, Efrat Lavry. Oboe – Roy Carter (2) (tracks: 7 to 9). Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra. Percussion – Neil Percy (tracks: 7 to 9). Piano – Bob Noble (tracks: 7 to 9).
London Symphony Orchestra. Folk Suite for orchestra. London Symphony Orchestra. 6. Jig. Triplo concerto a tre for 9 soloists and orchestra.
Miklós Rózsa Composer. David Amos Conductor. Morton Gould Composer. Triple Concerto a tre. Gian Carlo Menotti Composer. How good once more to see the name Miklos Rozsa top-billed on something other than a film soundtrack album. Christopher Palmer reminds us that his very first orchestral work, Theme, Variations and Finale was on the programme the day that Leonard Bernstein stepped in at Carnegie Hall for an ailing Bruno Walter (November, 1943). Bernstein conducted that world premiere virtually from sight. And the rest, of course, is history. Rozsa was 25 at the time and Hollywood soon beckoned.
Works by Miklós Rózsam Morton Gould, Gian Carlo Menotti, Marc Lavry.
Find in this page only.
Альбомы 13. Fernando Velázquez. Ben Hur Vol2 performed by Frankenland State Symphony Orchestra. Conducted by Erich Kloss. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Performing the Music of Miklos Rozsa - Moonfleet. Rózsa, Gould, Menotti & Lavry: Works for Orchestra.
Triplo Concerto A Tre: II. Lento Molto Song. Lento Molto song from the album Róvry: Works is released on Jun 2009. The duration of song is 08:44. This song is sung by London Symphony Orchestra.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Tripartita For Orchestra, Op. 33
Composed By – Miklós Rózsa
Composed By – Morton Gould
|Triplo Concerto A Tre
Composed By – Gian Carlo Menotti
|8||II: Lento Molto||8:44|
|9||III: Allegro Con Brio||4:49|
|10||Emek- Symphonic Poem
Composed By – Marc Lavry
- Record Company – Helicon Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Helicon Records
- Copyright (c) – Helicon Records
- Bassoon – Bob Bourbon (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Cello – Rod McGrath (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Clarinet – Nick Rodwell (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Conductor – David Amos
- Harp – Karen Vaughn* (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Leader – Ashley Arbuckle (tracks: 1)
- Liner Notes – Christopher Palmer, David Amos, Efrat Lavry
- Oboe – Roy Carter (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
- Percussion – Neil Percy (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Piano – Bob Noble* (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Producer, Engineer – Gregory K. Squires
- Viola – Brian Clarke (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Violin – Ashley Arbuckle (tracks: 1, 7 to 9)
NotesNo recording date given.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 60550 51032 9
|HMU 906010||Rózsa*, Gould*, Menotti*, Lavry*, David Amos, London Symphony Orchestra*||Rózsa*, Gould*, Menotti*, Lavry*, David Amos, London Symphony Orchestra* - Modern Masters I (CD)||Harmonia Mundi France, Harmonia Mundi||HMU 906010||US||1990|