Mizoguchi Hajime скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Mizoguchi Hajime - Hikari no Naka e, Mizoguchi Hajime - Torushina Shinkou, Mizoguchi Hajime - White OUT, Hajime Mizoguchi - SATSUKI, Hajime Mizoguchi - shadows of rainbow.
Discography . Songs .
Artist: Hajime Mizoguchi, Track: Espace, MusicBrainzID: 95559f0a1158c, data, artwork, logo, fanart, clearart, charts, musicvideos. Track Name Hajime Mizoguchi OPERA? Espace. Total Unique Listeners.
Hajime Mizoguchi (溝口 肇 Mizoguchi Hajime, born April 23, 1960 in Tokyo) is a Japanese cellist and composer. Mizoguchi started playing piano at the age of 3, and the cello at the age of 11. From 1978–1985 he attended the Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music where he majored in violoncello. In 1986, he released his first album, Half Inch Dessert, being listed as composer, arranger, and performer. From that time on, he has released more than 20 albums including motion picture soundtracks.
Слушайте Mizoguchi Hajime и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Engleshman in New - York - Hajime Mizoguchi. Jinroh - Main Theme - Opening Ver. - Hajime Mizoguchi. Pride - Hajime Mizoguchi. Dark Star - Hajime Mizoguchi. Grace Omega - Mizoguchi Hajime. Who am I - Mizoguchi Hajime. Curse - Hajime Mizoguchi. The Top - Hajime Mizoguchi. Keel - Hajime Mizoguchi. Silence & Wind - Hajime Mizoguchi.
Toshiyuki Yasuda 2016. Live in Tokyo Hajime Mizoguchi 30th Anniversary Concert 2016 With Takana Miyamoto 2016.
The best album by Hajime Mizoguchi is Halfinch Dessert which is ranked number 38,999 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 13. Hajime Mizoguchi is ranked number 14,832 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 21. Product Details. LP HAJIME MIZOGUCHI A Pretty Dance 28AH2203 CBS SONY JAPAN Vinyl PROMO Condition: Used. Time left: 21h 9m 56s. Ships to: Worldwide. HAJIME MIZOGUCHI Angel JAPAN CD VICL-6 NEW Condition: Brand New. Time left: 1d 51m 22s.
Hajime Mizoguchi Shadow Of Rainbow. Hajime Mizoguchi Day of Ablution (OST Please Save My Earth). Hajime Mizoguchi Jinroh -Main Theme- opening ver. (JIN-ROH Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Hajime Mizoguchi Grace Omega (OST Jin Roh - The Wolf Brigade). Hajime Mizoguchi One And Only Warmth (Texhnolyze OST). Hajime Mizoguchi Blue Clouds. Hajime Mizoguchi When A Flower Blooms. Hajime Mizoguchi Romance (Trigun). Hajime Mizoguchi 03-Dark Star. Hajime Mizoguchi Fragrance.
|4||天国の Kiss Main Theme|
|6||Main Theme 星の金貨|
|8||パリの空の下 -Sous Le Ciel De Paris-|
|10||Offset Of Love|
|12||Shadows And Light|
|13||鳥になる日 -Bird Eyes-|
|15||Angel ~Beautiful Life Main Theme~ Orch. Ver.|
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Recorded At – Livingston Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Plus XXX
- Recorded At – Sound City Studio
- Recorded At – Warsaw Philharmonic Hall
- Recorded At – Yoyogi WanderStation
- Recorded At – Cat-House Studio
- Recorded At – Artistic Palace Studio
- Manufactured By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Distributed By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Arranged By – Hajime Mizoguchi (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 16), Yoko Kanno (tracks: 8)
- Bass – Hitoshi Watanabe (tracks: 7), John Giblin (tracks: 2, 9, 14), Michael Pevratout (tracks: 12), Pierre Morrarelli (tracks: 10), Thierry Fanfant (tracks: 3)
- Cello – Hajime Mizoguchi (tracks: 1 to 15), Maxine Neuman (tracks: 1)
- Conductor – Anthony Inglis (tracks: 6, 16)
- Coordinator – Toshiaki Ota (tracks: 5), Wojciech Nowak (tracks: 5, 6, 16)
- Drum – Arran Ah'mun* (tracks: 9, 14)
- Drums – Jean-Philippe Fanfant (tracks: 3)
- Edited By – Julita Emanuilow* (tracks: 5 ,6, 16)
- Flute – Hideyo Takakuwa (tracks: 4)
- Guitar – Masayoshi Furukawa (tracks: 7, 15), Patrice Tison (tracks: 3, 10), Phil Palmer (tracks: 9, 14), Raymond Gimenes (tracks: 12)
- Harp – Tomoyuki Asakawa (tracks: 15)
- Oboe – Jean Pierre Arnaud* (tracks: 10), Masakazu Ishibashi (tracks: 4)
- Orchestra – The National Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra (tracks: 6, 16)
- Percussion – Danny Cummings (tracks: 9, 14), Denis Benarrosh (tracks: 12), François Verly (tracks: 12), Ikuo Kakehashi (tracks: 4), Sidney Thiam* (tracks: 3, 10, 12), Tamao Fujii (tracks: 15)
- Piano – Yoko Kanno (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 10, 12, 14 to 16)
- Producer – Hajime Mizoguchi
- Recorded By – Andrzej Lupa (tracks: 5, 6, 16), Andrzej Sasin (tracks: 5, 6, 16), Hajime Mizoguchi (tracks: 7, 11, 13), Herve Marignac* (tracks: 3, 10), John-Marie* (tracks: 8, 12), Masashi Goto (tracks: 4, 7), Rafe Mckenna (tracks: 2, 9, 14), Seigen Ono (tracks: 1), Shin-ichi Akagawa* (tracks: 15)
- Saxophone – Gary Barnacle (tracks: 9), Nobuya Sugawa (tracks: 15)
- Strings – Masa Shinozaki Group* (tracks: 4, 15), Roger Berthier Group (tracks: 10)
- Synthesizer – Yoko Kanno (tracks: 3, 10, 12)
- Voice – Mangala Camara (tracks: 3), Sidney Thiam* (tracks: 12), Yoko Kanno (tracks: 12)
- Written-By – Hajime Mizoguchi (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 16), Hubert Giraud (tracks: 8), Pablo Casals
NotesGreatest hits album.