Listen free to Trace Decay – Dispersion (Circuit Open, Alembic and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
From Mick Harris & John Everall's 1999 release "Dispersion".
Dispersion Trace Decay. This album has an average beat per minute of 109 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 72/177 BPM). Tracklist Dispersion.
Listen to Dispersion now. Listen to Dispersion in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Trace Decay - Advocatus Diaboli 11:41. Trace Decay - Circuit Open 08:57. Trace Decay - Nostoi 09:32. Trace Decay - Circuit Closed 05:45. Trace Decay - Caustic 09:38. Trace Decay - Alembic 10:17. Trace Decay - Riverrun 07:26. Tower of Babel - Kazuyoshi Akiyama, Osaka Municipal Symphonic Band, Рихард Штраус.
INV 141 CD. Release group information. ambient, downtempo, electronic.
Progressive Metal Agnosia (GRC). 队列表 Progressive Metal Agnosia (GRC) Trace Decay. Band Name Agnosia (GRC).
Featuring the talents of Mick Harris (Scorn) and John Everall (Tactile), Trace Decay follow in the footsteps of some of their musical aspirations such as Can, Faust and This Heat. Paying tribute to these artists without covering their songs or blatantly mimicking them; the collaboration between these two resulted in a mixture of dub, electronica and trance. Shortly after their formation, Invisible Records released an EP entitled "Dispersion" which was released in early 1999.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Invisible
- Copyright (c) – Invisible
- Manufactured By – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Mixed At – The Box
- Produced At – The Box
- Artwork – Teresa Mills
- Performer, Drums, Loops [Rhythm Loops], Bass [Basslines], Sounds [Found Sounds], Electronics – Mick Harris
- Performer, Loops [Rhythm Loops], Bass [Basslines], Sounds [Found Sounds], Electronics, Effects [Marine Band Audio Signals] – John Everall
- Producer, Mixed By – John Everall, Mick Harris
NotesTotal time: 63:19
Mixed & Produced at The Box 3, Winter 1998.
© & ℗ 1999 Invisible Records.
Manufactured and Distributed by Caroline Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 37642 01412 8
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 1-1-1 INV00141
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 165B