Believe is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed, released on September 17, 2002 by Reprise Records. Produced by the band and Johnny K, it focuses heavily on religious and spiritual themes inspired by recent tragedies. With greater emphases on melodic dynamics, it also demonstrates a broadening in the band's musical range compared to their 2000 debut The Sickness. Believe was the last album to feature original bassist Steve "Fuzz" Kmak before he was fired from the band in 2003.
WMG (от лица компании "Reprise"); ASCAP, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, UBEM, Adorando Brazil, UMPG Publishing, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, PEDL, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (6).
Believe (CD, Album, Enh, Promo). Believe (CD, Album, Enh). Believe (DVD-A, Album). Reprise Records, Warner Music Taiwan.
Disturbed – Believe Album Zip Download (107,86MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
Believe is the second studio album by Disturbed. It was released on September 17, 2002. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart, making it Disturbed's first number one debut, shipping over 284,000 copies in its first week. It was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America in the United States on September 23, 2008, the same day The Sickness was certified 4x platinum.
It was released on September 17, 2002. Believe debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, making it Disturbed's first number 1 debut, shipping over 284,000 copies in its first week. It was certified double platinum by the RIAA in the United States on September 23, 2008. Believe (Disturbed album) history. Believe (Disturbed album) encyclopedia. Believe (Disturbed album) facts.
Believe (Disturbed album). 2002 studio album by Disturbed. Believe debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, making it Disturbed's first number-one debut, selling over 284,000 copies in its first week of sales. Three singles were released from the album: "Prayer", "Remember", and "Liberate". 1 Background and recording.
Want to make Believe Album 100%right sound awesome on your bass? Master proper technique on bass with step-by-step beginner's lessons. rayerIntro (0:00) LEN&SAM Gb- Db- X3 --5-5-5-5-- Db-. The cover of Believe. Studio album by Disturbed. The album contains three successful singles and focuses heavily on religious and spiritual themes inspired by recent tragedies. With greater emphases on melodic dynamics, it also demonstrates a broadening in Disturbed's musical range compared to their debut album.
|Video 2||Artwork Gallery|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Produced At – Groovemaster Studios
- Recorded At – Groovemaster Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Mother Culture Publishing
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X20457
- A&R – Jeff Aldrich
- Art Direction, Design – Mick Haggerty
- Bass – Fuzz*
- Booking [International] – Neil Warnock, Paul Buck
- Booking [North America] – Darryl Eaton, Rick Raskin
- Cello – Alison Chesley (tracks: 12)
- Drums – Mike Wengren
- Guitar, Keyboards – Dan Donegan
- Legal [Representation For Mineman, Greenspan & Light] – Jeffrey Light
- Management [Business] – Angela Desimone, Larry Einbund
- Management [For JBM] – Jeff Battaglia
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Photography By – Stephen Danelian
- Producer – Disturbed, Johnny K
- Technician [Studio Drum Tech] – Tony Adams
- Technician [Studio Guitar Tech] – Chris "Rock" Glatfelter*
- Voice – David Draiman
- Written By, Arranged By – Disturbed
Notes©℗ 2002 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Packaged with a 10 page foldout insert. Enhanced audio CD contains bonus multi-media content. Features the video for "Believe" and artwork gallery.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 093624832027
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-48320-2 7
- Matrix / Runout: X20457 1 48320 ECD03 M1S9
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U8F
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|9 48320-2||Disturbed||Believe (CD, Album, Enh)||Reprise Records||9 48320-2||US||2002|
|WPCR-11326||Disturbed||Believe (CD, Album, Enh, Promo)||Reprise Records||WPCR-11326||Japan||2002|
|9362 48358 2||Disturbed||Believe (CD, Album, Enh)||Reprise Records||9362 48358 2||Europe||2002|
|9362-48320-9||Disturbed||Believe (DVD-A, Album)||Reprise Records, Warner Music Taiwan||9362-48320-9||Taiwan||2002|
|none||Disturbed||Believe (Cass, Album, Promo, Smplr)||Warner Music Japan||none||Japan||2002|