N. Pour Les Cinq Doigts. N. Pour Les Tierces. Pour Les Quartes. Debussy - Martino Tirimo - 12 Etudes, Estampes, L'Isle Joyeuse (CD, Album, RE). Regis Records.
LINER: - 6 pages concertina folded - "℗ 1990 Innovative Music Productions Ltd" - "Recorded in Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel, Hampstead 28th-30th December 1988" - . 71'20" - "INNOVATIVE MUSIC PRODUCTIONS LT. - "A division of PICKWICK GROUP PL. OTHER INFORMATION: - No track timings are provided on this release. Track timings in the tracklist above have been sourced from the Regis reissue on RRC 1091.
Works: Études; Estampes; L’isle joyeuse. Performer: Martino Tirimo (piano). Tirimo is an imaginative interpreter offering many poetic insights into these challenging works. He is especially good at delineating the direction of inner voice parts in some of the slower studies, and at ensuring that preoccupations with technical difficulties play second fiddle to musical concerns. Tirimo manages to create a more sensuous tonal palette than many rival performers, though sometimes the more percussive and virtuosic writing stretches him to the very limit and results in some heavy-handed and lumpy playing.
No. 12. Pour les accords. Estampes, for piano, L. 100. 13. No. 1. Pagodes. L' isle joyeuse, for piano, L. 106. Martino Tirimo.
It was only later that I realised that the home note of both works was the same, yet subtly so very different, G sharp also being A flat! Following these with Beethoven's deceptively simple Fur Elise, surely one of the finest gems in all music, was yet another example of Tirimo's innate musicianship.
Album · 2017 · 20 Songs. Preludes: Book I: IV. The Submerged Cathedral, La Cathédrale Engloutie. Preludes: Book I: V. Minstrels. Estampes: II. An Evening in Granada/La Soirée dans Grenade. 17. Estampes: III. Gardens in the Rain/Jardins sous la Pluie. 18. Images: Book I: Reflections in the Water/Reflets dans l'eau. The Happy Island/L'Isle Joyeuse. 20 Songs, 1 Hour 18 Minutes. Released: Dec 22, 2017. 2017 Musical Concepts. More By Martino Tirimo.
Russian Symphony Music. ESTAMPES 13. 5 14. La soiree dans Grenade . 3 15. Jardins sous la pluie . 2. L'ISLEJOYEUSE 16. L'isle joyeuse . 0.
|1||No.1 Pour Les Cinq Doigts||3:11|
|2||No.2 Pour Les Tierces||3:38|
|3||No.3 Pour Les Quartes||6:03|
|4||No.4 Pour Les Sixtes||4:34|
|5||No.5 Pour Les Octaves||2:58|
|6||No.6 Pour Les Huit Doigts||1:48|
|7||No.7 Pour Les Degrés Chromatiques||2:33|
|8||No.8 Pour Les Agréments||5:26|
|9||No.9 Pour Les Notes Répétées||3:31|
|10||No.10 Pour Les Sonorités Opposées||5:32|
|11||No.11 Pour Les Arpèges Composés||4:55|
|12||No.12 Pour Les Accords||4:46|
|14||No.2 La Soirée Dans Grenade||6:03|
|15||No.3 Jardins Sous La Pluie||3:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Innovative Music Productions Ltd.
- Record Company – Pickwick International Inc. (GB) Ltd.
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Recorded At – Rosslyn Hill Chapel, Hampstead
- Composed By – Debussy*
- Engineer – David Turner
- Liner Notes – Martino Tirimo
- Piano – Martino Tirimo
- Producer – Joanna Leach
- Silver label / black text
- "IMP Masters" logo at top
- "A PRODUCT OF PICKWICK INTERNATIONAL INC. (GB) LTD" at 3 o'clock
- "℗ 1989 INNOVATIVE MUSIC PRODUCTIONS LTD." at 3 o'clock
- T.P.L. 71'20" at 6 o'clock
- 6 pages concertina folded
- "℗ 1990 Innovative Music Productions Ltd"
- "Recorded in Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel, Hampstead 28th-30th December 1988"
- T.P.L. 71'20"
- Liner notes English only "© Martino Tirimo 1990"
- "Printed in England"
- T.P.L. 71'20"
- "INNOVATIVE MUSIC PRODUCTIONS LTD."
- "A division of PICKWICK GROUP PLC."
- No track timings are provided on this release.
- Track timings in the tracklist above have been sourced from the Regis reissue on RRC 1091
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 017310 001424
- Matrix / Runout: DISCTRONICS S MCD 14 01
- SPARS Code: DDD
|RRC 1091||Debussy* - Martino Tirimo||Debussy* - Martino Tirimo - 12 Etudes, Estampes, L'Isle Joyeuse (CD, Album, RE)||Regis Records||RRC 1091||UK||Unknown|