Purple (Stone Temple Pilots album). Purple is the second studio album by the American rock band Stone Temple Pilots, released on June 7, 1994 by Atlantic Records. The album, building off the foundations laid by the band's debut album Core, was a huge success for the band, debuting at on the Billboard 200 chart and remaining there for three weeks, eventually selling over six million copies
Stone Temple Pilots (often abbreviated as STP) are an American rock band from San Diego, California, that originally consisted of Scott Weiland (lead vocals), brothers Dean DeLeo (guitar) and Robert DeLeo (bass, backing vocals), and Eric Kretz (drums). The band's line-up remained unchanged from its formation in 1989 until the firing of Weiland in February 2013.
Album · 1994 · 11 Songs. In stark contrast to the swaggering bravado of Stone Temple Pilots’ debut, Purple wallows in psychedelic murk littered with fractured psyches. Scott Weiland sounds downright frazzled on the violently careening "Unglued"; ditto for "Lounge Fly," which finds the group slowing to a menacing crawl.
Core is the debut studio album by American rock band Stone Temple Pilots, released on September 29, 1992 through Atlantic Records. The album, which peaked at on the Billboard Heatseekers chart and on the Billboard 200, was certified 8x platinum by the RIAA on December 18, 2001, making it the band's best-selling album
Purple (Cass, Album, Club, BMG). Reply Notify me Helpful.
Stone Temple Pilots : Purple,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. 11. Kitchenware & Candybars. Other productions from Stone Temple Pilots. Stone Temple Pilots (2018). Alive in the Windy City.
LP (12" album, 33 rpm). Stone Temple Pilots Format: Vinyl. Having scored a massive hit with their debut album, Core, Stone Temple Pilots returned to the same sludge-filled well for Purple, only to come up with an album that's harder, more concise, and filled with thunderous, punishing riffs. Headbangers will rejoice over the grinding guitars of "Meatplow," "Vasoline," "Lounge Fly," and "Unglued," but the album reveals far more than one dimension.
Stone Temple Pilots - Purple (1994). Purple (1994) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Purple (1994).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Percussion – Brendan*
Guitar – Robert DeLeoPercussion – Eric Kretz
Guitar – Robert DeLeoGuitar [End Guitar Solo] – Paul LearyPercussion – Eric KretzRecorded By – Brendan*
|4||Interstate Love Song
Percussion – Brendan*
Percussion – Dean DeLeo, Eric Kretz, Scott WeilandPercussion, Guitar – Robert DeLeoRecorded By – Brendan*
Drums [Drum Ending] – Dean DeLeoGuitar – Robert DeLeo, Scott WeilandPercussion – Brendan*
Percussion – Eric KretzRecorded By – Brendan*
Percussion, Mellotron – Brendan*
|11||Kitchenware & Candybars
Guitar – Robert DeLeoGuitar, Percussion – Brendan*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Floated Music
- Recorded At – Record Plant
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Recorded At – Harptone Studios
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Produced At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Bass – Robert DeLeo
- Design – John Heiden, S.T.P.*
- Drums – Eric Kretz
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Dean DeLeo
- Engineer – Nick Didia
- Engineer [Assistant To Mr. Didia] – Clay Harper
- Engineer [Assistant] – Caram Castanzo*
- Illustration [Cloud Illus.] – Dale Sizer, Metafor
- Lyrics By – S. Weiland*
- Management – Steve Stewart
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Music By – D. DeLeo* (tracks: 1, 5 to 8, 10), R. DeLeo* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 9, 11), S. Weiland* (tracks: 9), S.T.P.* (tracks: 2)
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Vocals – Scott Weiland
NotesIncludes an 18 page full color booklet containing lyrics, credits, and band member portraits.
Made in U.S.A. is on the disc.
Printed in U.S.A. is on the rear cover and booklet.
Track times were derived from Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player, Model BD-F7500.
Pressing Plant Variation to Stone Temple Pilots - Purple: Specialty Records Corporation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-82607-2 8
- Matrix / Runout (Laser Etched, Variants 1 - 4): [Specialty Records Corporation logo] 3 82607-2 SRC**02
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Variant 1): M10 S1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Variant 2): M4S6
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Variant 3): M4S10
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Variant 4): M4S14
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|82607-2||Stone Temple Pilots||Purple (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82607-2||US||1994|
|82607-4||Stone Temple Pilots||Purple (Cass, Album, Club, BMG)||Atlantic||82607-4||US||1994|
|82607-2||Stone Temple Pilots||Purple (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82607-2||US||Unknown|
|82607-4||Stone Temple Pilots||Purple (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||82607-4||Singapore||1994|
|198590||Stone Temple Pilots||Purple (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||198590||Chile||1994|