The Path (LP, Album).
Tracklist: 1. The Path, 2. Part One, 3. Part Two, 4. Part Three, 5. Smoke Rings And Wine, 6. I Cross My Heart, 7. It Feels So Good, 8. If I’m Still Around Tomorrow. More albums from Ralph MacDonald: Universal Rhythm by Ralph MacDonald. Polygram’s Surprize That’ll Make You Smile by Ralph MacDonald. Sound Of A Drum by Ralph MacDonald. Surprize by Ralph MacDonald. Counterpoint by Ralph MacDonald. View all albums . The Path.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Ralph MacDonald - The Path. Photo of Ralph MacDonald - The Path. More albums of Ralph MacDonald: The Path. Do You Want To Get Funky With Me, Calypso Break Down. This album was released on the label Marlin (catalog number 3319). This album was released in 1978 year.
Studio album by Ralph MacDonald. The Path appears in the following lists: Music Genre: Jazz.
Artist: Ralph MacDonald Title: The Path Year Of Release: 1978 Label: . Records Genre: Funk, Soul Jazz, African Jazz Quality: FLAC (image+. Tracklist: A1 The Path Part One 5:46 A2 The Path Part Two 5:07 A3 The Path Part Three 6:22. B1 Smoke Ring And Wine 5:25 B2 I Cross My Heart 4:45 B3 It Feels So Good 4:35 B4 If I'm Still Around Tomorrow 3:40.
Ralph MacDonald скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Ralph MacDonald - Calypso Breakdown, Ralph Macdonald - Calypso Breakdown, Ralph Macdonald - Calypso Breakdown, John Michael MacDonald - Ralph Waldo Emerson - Concord Hymn, Pepeu Gomes - Agog (Pra Ralph MacDonald) и другие популярные треки и рингтоны. Ralph MacDonald –Jam On The Groove. Ralph MacDonald –Trippin.
Ralph Anthony MacDonald (March 15, 1944 – December 18, 2011) was a n percussionist, songwriter, musical arranger, record producer, steelpan virtuoso and philanthropist. His compositions include "Where Is the Love", a Grammy Award winner for the duet of Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway; "Just the Two of Us", recorded by Bill Withers and Grover Washington, J. and "Mister Magic" recorded by Grover Washington, Jr.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Chorus – Alfred Lerefolo, Busie Dlamini, Hugh Masakela*, Junior Tshabalala, Linda Tshabalala*, Miriam Makeba, Samuel Hlatshwayo, Simon Nkosi, Thembi MtshaliPercussion [Log Drums] – Idris MuhammadPercussion [Syndrum, All Percussion] – Ralph MacDonaldVoice [Spoken Voice] – Jimi Solanke
Cello – Mike SorzanoSoloist, Clarinet – Clinton "Came To Play" Thobourne*Steel Drums [Double Second] – Alston JackSteel Drums [Tenor] – Roger Sardinha
Alto Saxophone – David SanbornSoloist, Synthesizer – Bob JamesTenor Saxophone – Mike Brecker*Trombone – Barry RogersTrumpet – Randy Brecker
|B1||Smoke Rings And Wine
Backing Vocals – Hilda Harris, Jerry Keller, Kenny Karen, Leslie Miller, Patti Austin, Tony Wells , Valerie SimpsonHarmonica – Jean "Toots" Thielemans*
|B2||I Cross My Heart
Synthesizer [Oberheim] – Jerry PetersTenor Saxophone, Soloist, Saxophone [Lead] – Grover Washington, Jr.
|B3||It Feels So Good
Cowbell, Congas [Solo] – Ralph MacDonaldSoloist, Guitar – Eric GaleSoloist, Vibraphone [Lead] – Dave Friedman*Timbales – Nicky Marrero
|B4||If I'm Still Around Tomorrow
Backing Vocals – Brenda White*, Lani Groves, Yollanda McCullough*Lead Vocals – Gwen Guthrie
- Manufactured By – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Arranged By, Conductor – Arthur Jenkins, Jr.* (tracks: B4), William Eaton (tracks: A1a to B3)
- Bass – Chuck Rainey, Will Lee (tracks: B4), William Salter (tracks: B3)
- Clavinet – Arthur Jenkins, Jr.*
- Congas, Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Coordinator [Album] – Diane Johnson
- Coordinator [Album] [Assistant] – Linda Kyser
- Design – Richard Roth
- Drums – Charles Collins (tracks: B4), Rick Marotta (tracks: A1b, B2), Steve Gadd (tracks: A1c, B1)
- Engineer – Richard Anderson*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eddie Heath, Jr.*
- Guitar – Eric Gale, Hugh McCracken (tracks: B4)
- Illustration – David A. Leffel
- Management [Personal] – Sandy Ross
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Martin Cohen
- Piano – Arthur Jenkins, Jr.* (tracks: B4), Richard Tee
- Producer – Ralph MacDonald, William Eaton, William Salter
- Strings – Al Brown*, Gene Orloff, Guy Lumia, Harold Kohon, Jesse Levy, Joe Malin, Julien Barber, Kermit Moore, Matthew Raimondi, Mitsue Takayama, Paul Gershman, Sanford Allen, Selwart Clarke
- Typography [Calligraphy] – Melanie Marder*
- Written-By – Ralph MacDonald, William Eaton (tracks: A1a to A1c), William Salter
NotesRecorded at Rosebud Recording, Inc.
℗ © 1978 T.K. Productions, Inc.
|MARLIN 2210||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (LP, Album)||Marlin||MARLIN 2210||US||1978|
|TKR 82515||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (LP, Album)||T.K. Records||TKR 82515||Europe||1978|
|TKR 82515||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (LP, Album)||T.K. Records||TKR 82515||UK||1978|
|ARI1103||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (CD, Album)||Antisia Records Inc.||ARI1103||US||1999|
|VACM-1103||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (CD, Album)||Videoarts Music Inc.||VACM-1103||Japan||1995|