Vision Valley (CD, Album, Copy Prot. 0946 3 56152 2 7. Europe. Vision Valley (Cass, Album). The Vines. Vision Valley (CD, Album, Copy Prot.
Vision Valley is the third studio album by Australian rock band The Vines. It was released on 1 April 2006 through EMI Records. It is the band's first album without bass guitarist Patrick Matthews who left the band in 2004. Vision Valley was recorded at Electric Avenue, Velvet Sound, Big Jesus Burger, and NikiNali studios in Sydney, Australia
As it stands, what the Vines offer on their third album is permutations and refinements on what they've been doing since whenever. On the stupid loud songs, Craig Nicholls sounds like a bored Kurt Cobain. On the stupid slow songs, Craig Nicholls sounds like a bored Liam Gallagher (which is pretty impressive, given Gallagher's innate inertia). That excludes "Spaceship", the group's six-minute Pink Floyd Stadium Tour moment.
Album Name Vision Valley. Data wpisu 04 Kwiecień 2006. Styl muzycznyGarage Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album4. 5. Don't Listen to the Radio. 6. Gross Out. 7. Take Me Back.
Features Song Lyrics for The Vines's Vision Valley album. The Vines - Vision Valley Album Lyrics. 1. Candy Daze Lyrics. 2. Vision Valley Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Dont't Listen To The Radio||2:10|
|7||Take Me Back||2:42|
Bass – Craig Nicholls
- Recorded At – Electric Avenue Studios
- Recorded At – Velvet Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Big Jesus Burger Studios
- Recorded At – NikiNali Studios
- Mixed At – Velvet Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Avenue Studios
- A&R – Ron Laffitte
- Artwork By [Design] – Mathematics
- Bass – Andy Kent*
- Cello – Sophie Glasson
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Hamish Rosser
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Anthony The, Dan Clinch*, Veit Mahler
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jason Lea, Jodie Wallace, Peter Farley
- Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Ryan Griffiths
- Mandolin [Electric Mandolin] – Nic Dalton
- Mastered By – Don Bartley
- Photography – Andy Kelly, Dustin Rabin, Hamish Rosser, Jacqui Innes, Josh Logue, Ryan Griffiths, Tim Rosser, Victoria Smith
- Piano, Organ, Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Tim Kevin
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Wayne Connolly
- Violin – Amanda Brown, Rowan Smith
- Vocals, Guitar, Percussion, Keyboards – Craig Nicholls
- Written By – C. Nicholls*
NotesRecorded at Electric Avenue, Velvet Sound, Big Jesus Burger & NikiNali studios, Sydney, Australia.
Mixed at Velvet Sound & Electric Avenue, Sydney, Australia.
Ⓒ 2006 Capitol Records, Inc.
Ⓟ 2006 Capitol Records, Inc.
0946 3 56152 2 7
Made in Argentina
CD matrix: www. mediamotion.com
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9463-56152-2 7
|HVNLP 56CD, 094636263625||The Vines||Vision Valley (CD, Album)||Heavenly, Capitol Records||HVNLP 56CD, 094636263625||UK||2006|
|0946 3 56152 2 7||The Vines||Vision Valley (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Capitol Records||0946 3 56152 2 7||Europe||2006|
|E1109||The Vines||Vision Valley (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records, Emi indonesia||E1109||Indonesia||2006|
|HVNLP 56CD||The Vines||Vision Valley (CD, Album)||Heavenly||HVNLP 56CD||UK||2006|
|CDP 0946 3 31817 2 4, D164474||The Vines||Vision Valley (CD, Album, Club)||Capitol Records, BMG Direct||CDP 0946 3 31817 2 4, D164474||US||2006|