Never Slipping - Forever Sliding" Opus 89 (2018) Peter Jarvis - David Taylor - Bass Trombone.
Dave Bargeron, Conrad Herwig, Jim Pugh, trombone; Dave Taylor, bass trombone; Bill Mays, piano; Eddie Gomez, bass; Lewis Nash, drums; with Cliff Anderson, Ray Anderson, Robin Eubanks, trombone; David Matthews, arranger. The Warehouse Studio, NYC, March 19, 22 & 23, 1995.
Album · 1996 · 6 Songs. David Taylor: Bass Trombone David Taylor. By Frederic Rzewski - William Blount, Louise Schulman, Robert Wolinsky, David Taylor, Allan Dean, David Carp & William Moersch.
Album · 2001 · 9 Songs. Concerto for Bass Trombone and Orchestra: I. Andante Con Moto-Allegro Vivace. 4. Concerto for Bass Trombone and Orchestra: II. Andante Espressivo. 5. Concerto for Bass Trombone and Orchestra: III. Allegro Ritmico. 6. Rhapsody for Bass Trombone and String Orchestra: I. Andante Misterioso. 7. Rhapsody for Bass Trombone and String Orchestra: II. Allegretto Cantabile. 8. Rhapsody for Bass Trombone and String Orchestra: III. Allegro Molto.
Album: David Taylor: Bass Trombone. David Taylor: Bass Trombone: Best 2 songs. David Taylor, Lucia Dlugoszewski - Duende Quidditas 28:59. David Taylor, Eric Ewazen - Dagon II 09:15. Album: David Taylor: Bass Trombone. Allan Dean, David Taylor, Frederic Rzewski, Louise Schulman, William Blount, William Moersch: best 2 tracks.
Renews automatically. Sample this album Artist - Artist (Sample). 1. 30. Concertino for Bass Trombone and Trombone Choir. Concertino for Bass Trombone and Trombone Choir by David Taylor. 2. Ballade for Bass Trombone, Harp and String Orchestra. Ballade for Bass Trombone, Harp and String Orchestra by Charles Vernon.
Redirected from David Taylor (musician)). Dave Taylor is an American trombonist. David Michael Taylor was born on June 6, 1944, in New York City. Taylor learned to play trumpet, tuba, and trombone in his youth, and while attending the Juilliard School picked up bass trombone, which became his primary instrument. He graduated with a master's degree from Juilliard in 1968.
Bass Trombone – David Taylor. Conductor – Brad Baker. Copyist – Oscar Jaimes. Design – Ron Levine. Drums – Rick Morotta. Engineer – Tony Bongiovi. French Horn – Fred Griffen. Guitar – Jerry Friedman, Lance Quinn. Percussion – Jimmy Maelen.
1. Il Pastor Fido; Fugo 2. St. Matthew Passion Ste: Der Heiland Fallt Vor Seinem Vater Nieder 3. Matthew Passion Ste: Gerne Will Ich Mich Bequemen 4. Matthew Passion Ste: Sie Schrieen: Lass Ihn Kreuzigen 5. Matthew Passion Ste: Ach Golgatha, Unsel'ges Golgatha 6. Matthew Passion Ste: Mache Dich, Mein Herze, Rein 7. Matthew Passion Ste: Pilatus. Sprach Zu Ihnen: Da Habt Ihr Die Huter 8. Matthew Passion Ste: Wir Setzen Uns In Tranen Nieder 9. Trio 10. Gershwin-Wagner Triptychon 11. Beep-Hop - Daniel Schnyder/David Taylor 12. Memories 13. Winter 1941 14.
Choose from Trombone sheet music for such popular songs as Blank Space - Bass Clef Instrument, Bad Blood - Bass Clef Instrument, and Wildest Dreams - Bass Clef Instrument. Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Join Now . Taylor Swift TromboneSheet Music. Browse All Taylor Swift Trombone Sheet Music. Shop our newest and most popular Taylor Swift sheet music such as "Blank Space - Bass Clef Instrument", "Bad Blood - Bass Clef Instrument" and "Wildest Dreams - Bass Clef Instrument",.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Eric Ewazen
Composed By – David Liebman
Composed By – Charles Wuorinen
|B2||Moonrise With Memories
Composed By – Frederic Rzewski
- Recorded At – Chelsea Sound
- Recorded At – Church Of The Holy Trinity, New York
- Recorded At – RCA Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Trutone Records
- Manufactured By – Trutone Records
- Bass Trombone, Producer – David Taylor
- Bassoon – Dennis Godburn (tracks: A2)
- Cello – Fred Sherry (tracks: B2)
- Clarinet – Bill Blount* (tracks: A2, B2)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes Piano] – Robert Wolinsky (tracks: B2)
- Engineer [Recording] – David Hancock (tracks: B1), Judy Sherman* (tracks: B2), Phil Bulla (tracks: A1, A2)
- Flute – Alan Cox (tracks: A2)
- Graphics – Mike Rufino
- Kazoo, Recorder – David Carp (tracks: B2)
- Liner Notes – David Wright
- Marimba, Dulcimer – Bill Moersch (tracks: B2)
- Mastered By – Phil Austin
- Mixed By – Fred Miller (tracks: A1, A2)
- Oboe – Stephen Taylor (tracks: A2)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Marianne Barcellona
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Theo Bergstrom
- Producer, Cover [Album Cover Concept] – Ronnie Taylor
- Recording Supervisor – Charles Wuorinen (tracks: B1)
- Trumpet – Allan Dean (tracks: B2)
- Viola – Louise Schulman (tracks: B1, B2)
- Violin – Benjamin Hudson (tracks: A2), Carol Zeavin (tracks: B2)
- Vocals – Louise Schulman (tracks: B2)
NotesA1: David Taylor overdubbed nine times, recorded January 22, 1981
A2: bass trombone and woodwind quartet, recorded July 7, 1981
B1: bass trombone and string quartet, recorded March 31, 1981
B2: bass trombone and kazoo/recorder, dulcimer/marimba, trumpet, clarinet, Fender Rhodes piano, violin/voice, recorded June 4, 1981.
|80494-2||David Taylor||Bass Trombone (CD, Album)||New World Records||80494-2||US||1996|