Age Of 369, Chant 2. Лицензиар. The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Extreme"). 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести.
Age Of 369, Chant 2 - Merzbow. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Age of 369, Cant 2 is a compilation album by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow. It compiles two cassettes released by ZSF Produkt in 1984: Age of 369 and Chant 2, plus a bonus track from the 6x10 60 Vol. 1 compilation (Korm Plastics, 1985). All tracks written by Masami Akita. Abtechtonics – artwork.
Album · 1995 · 7 Songs. Age of 369, Chant 2 Merzbow. Listen on Apple Music.
Age of 369 (Miroku no yo) is an album by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow. The title is a reference to Onisaburo Deguchi, the founder of Oomoto. Onisaburo claimed to be the Maitreya (the future Buddha), which is Miroku in Japanese. 369 is Goroawase wordplay for Miroku. The original track titles are taken from Ultraman monsters. The album was compiled with Chant 2 as Age of 369, Chant 2 in 1996 by Extreme Records. Magnesia Nova, subtitled A study on the connections between the Hellenic and Japanese cultures, is an album by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow
Age of 369, Chant 2. Compilation album by. Merzbow. 369 is Goroawase wordplay for Miroku, the original track titles are taken from Ultraman monsters. The album was compiled with Chant 2 as Age of 369/Chant 2 in 1996 by Extreme Records, all music composed by Masami Akita. Masami Akita – backward tape, tape loops, ring, processed TV, processed radio, glass, metals, signal. The original track titles are taken from
Age of 369/Chant 2 is a compilation album by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow. All songs written and composed by Masami Akita. All music composed by Masami Akita.
|Age Of 369|
- Recorded At – Suzuka Heights Studio
- Mixed At – Suzuka Heights Studio
- Copyright (c) – Extreme
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Extreme
- Manufactured By – Music Manufacturing Services
- Pressed By – Disque Americ
- Artwork – Abtechtonics
- Composed By [All Tracks], Performer [Performed By], Liner Notes – Masami Akita
NotesTracks 1-1 to 1-4 originally released as Age Of 369 cassette (ZSF Produkt, 1984).
Tracks 2-1 & 2-2 originally released as Chant 2 cassette (ZSF Produkt, 1985).
Track 2-3 originally released on 6x10=60 Vol. 1 cassette compilation (Korm Plastics, 1985).
Sources: metals, ring modulator, contact mic, electronics, distorted radios, tv, handmanipulated tape loops.
Recorded & mixed at Suzuka Heights Studio, Tokyo 1984.
© & ℗ Extreme 1996 Extreme Graphics
Made in Canada (CD's)
Printed in USA (booklet and back cover)
Released in a jewel case with 8-page booklet, top of the case sealed with sticker.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 7 86908 80022 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 786908800224
- Other (CD1 Catalog Number): XLTD-002-1
- Other (CD2 Catalog Number): XLTD-002-2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Matrix, Mirrored): MUSIC MANUFACTURING SERVICES DISQUE AMERIC 0VBV2<0067>XL TD0021
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Matrix, Mirrored): MUSIC MANUFACTURING SERVICES DISQUE AMERIC 0VZW1<0067>XL TD0022
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, Mirrored): IFPI L482
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, Mirrored): IFPI L481
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI8121
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI8112