Listen free to Sigillum S – Iron Catastrophe Spectators (Nude Dwarfs From Secret Pots Of Magnetism, Bila Veice (White Eggs In Bloodied Blisters) and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Artist: Sigillum S track: Nude Dwarfs From Secret Pots Of Magnetism album: Iron Catastrophe Spectators.
A page for all Sigillum S fans and supporters
Listen to Iron Catastrophe Spectators online and get recommendations on similar music. Album descriptions on Last.
On 23/12/15, exactly 30 years after the first rehearsal, Sigillum S bring you two brand new, streaming-only tracks. Acting as an unlimited, free-form maelstrom of entropic dissonance and cognitive reconfiguration, these audio black holes have been built by shutting senses out and embracing the pure factual pleasure of immanent matter, in a crashing demolition game of concepts and expectations.
Sigillum S – 23-12-85-15. Label: Verba Corrige – none. Format: File, WAV, Album. On 23/12/15, exactly 30 years after the first rehearsal, Sigillum S released two brand new, streaming-only tracks. Acting as an unlimited, free-form maelstrom of entropic dissonance and cognitive reconfiguration, these audio black holes were built by shutting senses out and embracing the pure factual pleasure of immanent matter, in a crashing demolition game of concepts and expectations.
Sigillum S. Title: Iron Catastrophe Spectators. Sigillum S - Iron Catastrophe Spectators MP3 version.
Spectators (1999) is the fourth full album of the German synthpop duo Wolfsheim. Four singles were released from this album: "Once in a Lifetime", "It's Hurting for the First Time", "Künstliche Welten" and "Sleep Somehow". The disc debuted at on the German album charts. All songs written by Wolfsheim. It's Hurting for the First Time" (English).
The iron catastrophe was a postulated major geological event early in the history of Earth. The original accretion of the Earth's material into a spherical mass is thought to have resulted in a relatively uniform composition. While residual heat from the collision of the material that formed the Earth was significant, heating from radioactive materials in this mass gradually increased the temperature until a critical condition was reached.
|1||Nude Dwarfs From Secret Pots Of Magnetism||5:46|
|2||Bila Veice (White Eggs In Bloodied Blisters)||6:15|
|3||A Real Vein Of Supernatural Comets||6:54|
|4||Exploded Wombs Through Artificial Wormholes||6:38|
|5||Infected Strings Of Extraterrestrial Origin||4:56|
|6||Dripping Balls Over The Empty Bowels Of Mindless Lives||6:15|
|7||The Gruesome Stench Of Heavens' Electric Fields||6:40|
|8||Petrified Audiences And Delinquent Tortures||6:38|
|9||Fictional Amok... In Frozen Reality||9:49|
- Recorded At – Studio Faust Records
- Engineered At – Studio Faust Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Verba Corrige Production
- Copyright (c) – Verba Corrige Production
- Manufactured By – www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Artwork, Design – Petulia Mattioli
- Concept By [Conceptual Framework] – P.NG5361.Bandera*
- Drums [Planetary Rotation and Galactic Drums] – Ted Parsons
- Edited By [Re-phrased], Mixed By, Mastered By – Eraldo Bernocchi
- Electronics [Alien Humor and Fringe Electronics] – Eraldo Bernocchi
- Electronics [Blackened Apocalyptic Electronics] – P.NG5361.Bandera*
- Executive-Producer – Eraldo Bernocchi
- Recorded By, Engineer – Derek Saxenmeyer
NotesRecorded & engineered at Studio Faust, Prague (CZ) on March 21 and 22, 2015.
Re-phrased, mixed, and mastered throughout 2015.
Packaged in an 8-panel rectangular fold-out cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: www.keyproduction.co.uk VCP013 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW50