Listen free to John Moore – Distortion (Hard Luck Story, Mean Streak and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Guitar solo cover of John Norum's 'Manic Distortion' off the 'Worlds Away' album - Jake Langham.
John Moore (3) – Distortion. Label: Polydor – 847 109-2. Country: UK. Released: 1990. Guitar, Arranged By, Written-By, Percussion – John Moore (3). Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Andy Wallace. 15 is a "hidden track". Other Versions (5 of 6) View All. Cat.
Is Distortion the best album by John Moore? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. JOHN MOORE Distortion CD 1991 Alt Rock Jesus and Mary Chain Condition: Very Good. Time left: 1d 13h 59m 23s. Ships to: Worldwide. Distortion By John Moore On Audio CD Album 1991 Very Good Condition: Very Good. Time left: 7d 10h 20m 14s. DISTORTION by John Moore (CD 1991, PolyGram) Condition: Very Good. Time left: 9d 2h 52s.
Moore's second solo album finds him taking less of a ghost of the Jesus & Mary Chain approach, though that doesn't mean it's any more particularly original.
Social Distortion is the eponymous third studio album by the American punk rock band Social Distortion, released on March 27, 1990 through Epic Records, their first recording on that label. The album furthered the rockabilly, blues and country music experimentation of their previous album with songs like "Drug Train" and the radio hit "Ball and Chain". The focus on the alternative rock scene helped bring attention to Social Distortion
Distortion: Best 2 songs. John Moore - Meltdown 04:28. John Moore - Heart of Darkness 05:16. John Moore: best 2 tracks. John Moore - Make up Break Up Forever My Memories, 2019 02:45. John Moore - Myself Forever My Memories, 2019 01:50.
Skilled songwriter and composer works in variety of styles, from bombastic metal (with cello accompaniment) to soft, piano-based pop. A piece for string quartet with "pointillistic, romantic, and minimalist interpretations" is tossed in as a bonus. Skilled songwriter and composer works in variety of styles, from bombastic metal (with cello accompaniment) to soft, piano-based pop.
Greatest Hits (Social Distortion album). Greatest Hits is a compilation album by Social Distortion. It was released on June 26, 2007. It includes hit singles from Mommy's Little Monster to Sex, Love and Rock 'n' Roll - as well as the unreleased track "Far Behind", which also became a hit single – yet lacks anything from Mainliner, which is actually a compilation of unreleased early material.
1. John Moore – Hard Luck Story 2. John Moore – Mean Streak 3. John Moore – Answered Prayer 4. John Moore – Soul For Rent 5. John Moore – Perfect End 6. John Moore – 970 John 7. John Moore – Criticize 1. John Moore – Didn’t Wanna Know 2. John Moore – Meltdown 3. John Moore – Put Up Or Shut Up 4. John Moore – Summer Song 5. John Moore –. Remember Me 6. John Moore – Heart Of Darkness 7. John Moore – On Broadway 8. John Moore – Unlisted Bonus Track. 707D/John E-1990-ERP.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Hard Luck Story||4:33|
|4||Soul For Rent
Cello – David DanielsViola – Andrew Parker Violin – Catherine Thompson*, Clare Thompson
Engineer [Assisted By] – Chris PuramMastered By – Howie WeinbergProducer [Additional Production] – Davitt Sigerson, Phil Shenale*Recorded By – John Beverly Jones, John CarterRemix – John Beverly Jones
|8||Didn't Wanna Know||4:32|
|10||Put Up Or Shut Up||4:00|
|13||Heart Of Darkness||5:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – Jam Studio, London
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Produced At – Nut Ranch
- Remixed At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Backing Vocals – Veronica Moore
- Bass – Morgan Visconti
- Drums, Percussion – Vincent Signorelli*
- Engineer [Assistant, Jam Studio] – Joe Caprani
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Strange, Lance Phillips, Rupert Coulson
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Margot Mifflin
- Management – CMO Management, Chris Morrison, Jerry Jaffe
- Producer – Andy Wallace (tracks: 1 to 13), John Moore (tracks: 14)
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Andy Wallace
- Saxophone – Molly Duncan
- Trumpet – Martin Drover
- Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – John Moore
Notes15 is a "hidden track" not credited on the sleeve.
Perfect end credits:
Additional production at the Nut Ranch. Remixed at Skip Saylor's.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42284 9107-2 9
- Barcode (String): 042284910729
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
- Matrix / Runout: 849 107-2 01% B
|847 109 - 2, 847 109-2||John Moore||Distortion (CD, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||847 109 - 2, 847 109-2||Europe||1990|
|849 109-1||John Moore||Distortion (LP)||Polydor||849 109-1||UK||1990|
|847 109-1||John Moore||Distortion (LP)||Polydor||847 109-1||UK||1990|
|849 107-4||John Moore||Distortion (Cass, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||849 107-4||Europe||1990|
|849 107-4||John Moore||Distortion (Cass, Album, CrO)||Polydor||849 107-4||US||1991|