Album · 1977 · 12 Songs. Tomas Ledin Tomas Ledin.
Taken from the Tomas Ledin Album 'Down On The Pleasure Venue' me Marie Fredriksson in Backing Vocals.
Tomas Folke Jonas Ledin (Swedish pronunciation:, born 25 February 1952 in Rätan, Sweden) is a Swedish singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer. He grew up in the town of Sandviken, Sweden. Tomas Ledin started his career in 1972 when his first single, "Då ska jag spela", was a big hit. Other successful songs followed: "Blå, blå känslor" (1973), (covered by Björn Skifs), "Knivhuggarrock" (1975), "Festen har börjat" (1976), and "I natt är jag din" (1977)
Tomas Ledin Q&A. More Tomas Ledin albums. Show all albums by Tomas Ledin.
Tomas Ledin – Tomas Ledin. Label: Polydor – 2379 138. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Percussion, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals, Layout, Written-By – Tomas Ledin. Photography – Åke Sandström. Producer – Leif Carlqvist. Saxophone – Valdemar Hajer. Saxophone – Kajpek Wojciechowski.
Tomas Ledin (born February 25, 1952 in Rätan, Sweden) is a Swedish singer, songwriter, guitarist and producer. He grew up in the town of Sandviken. Ledin has been one of Sweden's most popular recording artists since the 1970s.
This album is composed by Tomas Ledin. Tomas Ledin Album has 12 songs sung by Tomas Ledin. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Tomas Ledin songs on Gaana. English Hindi Telugu Punjabi Tamil Kannada Bhojpuri Malayalam Marathi Bengali Haryanvi. Other successful songs followed: "Blå, blå känslor" (1973), (covered by Björn Skifs), "Knivhuggarrock" (1975), "Festen har börjat" (1976), and "I natt är jag din" (1977). At the beginning of the 70s, Ledin was influenced.
|A2||Minns Du Hollywood||3:28|
|A4||Du Och Jag Och Sommaren||3:30|
|A6||Du Har Verkligen Rätt, Agneta||4:27|
|B1||I Natt Är Jag Din||6:02|
|B3||Mina Ögons Färg||3:50|
- Arranged By – Leif Carlqvist
- Backing Vocals – Anita Strandell, Diana Nunéz*, Lena Ericsson
- Congas, Percussion – Johnny Martinez
- Drums – Peter Sundell, Roger Palm
- Electric Bass – Pekka Pohjola, Rutger Gunnarsson
- Electric Guitar – Georg Wadenius
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Rolf Eriksson
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Talkbox – Janne Schaffer
- Engineer – Lennart Karlsmyr, Åke Grahn
- Layout – Kjellåke Carlanius
- Other [Clothes] – Artist Dressing "Ovelars"
- Percussion, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals, Layout, Written-By – Tomas Ledin
- Photography – Åke Sandström
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender, Hohner], Synthesizer [Polymoog, Minimoog] – Wlodek Gulgowski
- Piano, Organ, Percussion, Synthesizer [Polymoog], Chimes [Chims] – Leif Carlqvist
- Producer – Leif Carlqvist
- Saxophone [Alto] – Valdemar Hajer*
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Kajpek Wojciechowski*
- Voice [Dialogue] – Bosse "Blomman" Blombergh* (tracks: A6)
NotesRecorded by Polydor AB, in KMH-Studio in Solna, Stockholm during February 1977.
(C)&(P) 1977 Polydor AB
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: n©b
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side-A, etched): 2379-138 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side-B, stamped): 2379 138 B 4 P 77 F 710
|3168 138||Tomas Ledin||Tomas Ledin (Cass, Album)||Polydor||3168 138||Sweden||1977|
|849 118-2||Tomas Ledin||Tomas Ledin (CD, Album, RM)||Polydor||849 118-2||Sweden||1991|