Интернет-магазин OZON. Акции, скидки! Покупайте на OZON. ru · Удобная доставка · Акции и скидки · 20 способов оплаты · Гарантия ·
Axis of Ascendancy 1982-1990 released: 2008. Satisfactory Arrangement released: 1988. Unlimited Genocide released: 1986. Axis of Ascendancy 1982-1990.
Ascendancy is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Trivium; it was released on March 15, 2005 by Roadrunner Records. This marks the first Trivium album to feature guitarist Corey Beaulieu and bassist Paolo Gregoletto. The album was produced by Jason Suecof and frontman, Matt Heafy. The album spawned four singles in "Like Light to the Flies", "Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr", "A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation" and "Dying in Your Arms".
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label All Out Audio (catalog number AO-A1). This album was released in 2008 year. UK. Format of the release is.
Listen to Axis of Ascendancy now. Listen to Axis of Ascendancy in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Axis Of Ascendancy 1982-1990 download free. Label: All Out Audio – AO-A1 Type: 2 x CD, Compilation, Remastered Country: UK Date of released: 2008 Category: Rock Style: Punk. Axis Of Ascendancy 1982-1990 MP3 version. 11719 downloads at 29 mb/s. Axis Of Ascendancy 1982-1990 FLAC version. 2941 downloads at 32 mb/s. 1-1. War Of Ignorants. 2-17 to 2-20 written 1989/90, recorded as 'All Out Attack' demo 1990. All studio material recorded at Pier House, Edinburgh. C)2008 All Out Audio.
The English duo behind Axis of Light have quite possibly achieved their most impressive work to date with the release of their latest EP Northern Ascendancy. Since their initial greeting in 2012 the two-piece have consistently delivered quality material, doling out superb slices of brazen black metal shrouded in the characteristic waves of overdrive and purposefully poor production.
Matrix, Runout (Side D Hand etched): CAD 2K 19 BB50640 - 02 D₁. Matrix, Runout (All Four Sides Hand etched): JONZ LOUD°. Other Versions (5 of 18) View All. Cat.
Band name Music genre Lyrical themes Album title Song title Label Artist User profile Google. Axis of Light discography (all). lt; L'appel du vide (2015). Type: EP. Release date: November 1st, 2016.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||War Of Ignorants||2:45|
|1-4||Death And Glory||2:22|
|1-5||State Of Shock||2:12|
|1-6||Condemned To Destruction (Live)||3:53|
|1-7||Who Are They Trying To Con||3:39|
|1-8||Duty And Honour||2:35|
|1-12||Shit For Me (Live)||6:20|
|1-13||Duty And Honour (Live)||3:18|
|1-14||Murder In The Wood||3:18|
|1-15||For Those Who Suffered||2:16|
|1-16||All Our Anger||2:05|
|1-17||Death On A Plate||1:30|
|1-19||O.S.A. (Official Secrets Act)||2:46|
|1-21||For Those Who Suffered (Live)||2:32|
|1-22||Disaster Area (Live)||5:01|
|2-2||No Immediate Danger||2:57|
|2-3||Is This Life||2:27|
|2-5||Existing Not Living||2:27|
|2-6||Does It Matter||2:45|
|2-7||Acceptance Of What||5:10|
|2-8||Get To Fuck Out||2:43|
|2-9||No-one Is Laughing||3:26|
|2-10||Time To Realise||1:59|
|2-12||From The Heart||1:38|
|2-13||The Story So Far||3:28|
|2-14||Acceptance Of What (Live)||4:55|
|2-15||Paradise Lost (Live)||4:01|
|2-16||Antithesis Of Apathy (Live)||3:27|
|2-17||All Out Attack||3:49|
|2-20||A Small World / Ascendancy
Keyboards [Additional] – Scott Paton
- Copyright (c) – All Out Audio
- Recorded At – Pier House Studios
- Recorded At – Moray House, Edinburgh
- Recorded At – The Riverside, Newcastle
- Bass, Keyboards – Bruce Wagener
- Design [Assistant Designer] – Emma Rawling
- Drums – Anthony Mallin (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Deek Smith (tracks: 1-14 to 1-22), Stephen Wilson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-20)
- Engineer, Remastered By [Digitally] – Peter Haigh
- Guitar, Backing Vocals, Producer, Engineer [Assistant], Design – Scott Paton
- Lead Vocals – James Murphy (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13), Rich Bastard (tracks: 2-14 to 2-16), Scott Paton (tracks: 2-17 to 2-20), Steven Telford (tracks: 1-1 to 1-22)
- Lyrics By – James Murphy (tracks: 2-1 to 2-3, 2-5, 2-8, 2-9, 2-11), Rich Bastard (tracks: 2-4, 2-12, 2-16), Scott Paton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 1-15, 1-18 to 1-20, 2-17 to 2-20), Stephen Wilson (tracks: 2-6, 2-10, 2-13, 2-14), Steven Telford (tracks: 1-14, 1-16, 1-17)
- Photography By – Anthony Mallin, Colin Douglas , Paul May , Scott Paton, Shrew Shroder
Notes1-1 to 1-5 written 1982/83, recorded as 'Condemned To Destruction' demo 1983.
1-6 written 1983, recorded at rehearsal 1984.
1-7 to 1-11 written and recorded 1984, released as 'Who Are They Trying To Con' 12" 1985.
1-12 and 1-13 written 1984, recorded at Miners' Benefit, Loanhead 1985.
1-14 to 1-20 written and recorded 1985, released as 'Unlimited Genocide' (split) LP 1986.
1-21 and 1-22 recorded at Moray House, Edinburgh 1985.
2-1 to 2-6 written 1985/86, recorded 1986, released as 'Satisfactory Arrangement' LP 1988.
2-7 to 2-13 written 1986/87, recorded 1987, released as 'Satisfactory Arrangement' LP 1988.
2-14, 2-15 and 2-16 recorded at The Riverside, Newcastle 1988.
2-17 to 2-20 written 1989/90, recorded as 'All Out Attack' demo 1990.
All studio material recorded at Pier House, Edinburgh.
(C)2008 All Out Audio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): A0-A1CD1 01 Sony DADC
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): A0-A1CD2 01 Sony DADC
- Other (Mastering SID Code CD1 & CD2): IFPI LY34
- Other (Mould SID Code CD1): IFPI AEW19
- Other (Mould SID Code CD2): IFPI AEW22