Simeon ten Holt (1923-2012) Canto Ostinato : voor toetsinstrumenten (1976-1979) Gerard Bouwhuis, piano Gene Carl, piano Cees van Zeeland, piano Arielle.
The first recording of Simeon ten Holt's 1979 magnum opus "Canto Ostinato" released as a triple album off-label, then reissued on Donemus.
Слушать песню Simeon ten Holt – Canto Ostinato - section 83 онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Tracklist: 1. Section 1-15a 2. Section 16-24 3. Section 25-30 4. Section 31-55 5. Section 56-73 6. Section 74 (theme)-84 7. Section 85-94 8. Section 95-106.
Simeon ten Holt (born 1923), one of the Netherlands' preeminent minimalists, is best known for Canto Ostinato, for one or more keyboards. The piece is modular, with 106 sections, each of which can be repeated an infinite number of times, left to the performers' discretion. The composer estimates that the minimum length of time required for the piece to make the appropriate impact is about 30 minutes.
Harp version of Canto Ostinato played by Assio Cunego. Recorded at the Michael-Kirche, Bremen on June 25th and July 17th 2007. Matrix, Runout (Variant 1): 363071 @2 KTC 1398.
co Singles & Albums. Simeon Ten Holt - Canto Ostinato. HISTORIC PERFORMANCE. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz. Its not possible to enter the url of a release group.
Canto Ostinato ("Obstinate Song" (as ostinato)) is a musical composition written by the Dutch composer Simeon ten Holt. The piece was completed in 1976 and performed for the first time in 1979 and is by far his most popular and most performed work. The most remarkable aspect about this work is the amount of freedom that is given to the performer(s). The piece can be performed with different instruments and a different number of performers.
Album · 2019 · 5 Songs. Canto Ostinato: Sections 1-30. 2. Canto Ostinato: Sections 31-73. 3. Canto Ostinato: Sections 74-87. 4. Canto Ostinato: Sections 88-90. 5. Canto Ostinato: Sections 91-106. 5 Songs, 1 Hour 18 Minutes.
This album has an average beat per minute of 116 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 69/174 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Canto Ostinato. BPM Profile Canto Ostinato. Album starts at 155BPM, ends at 137BPM (-18), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Simeon ten Holt.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Simeon Ten Holt
|6||Section 74 (theme)-84||11:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Coda Bvba
- Copyright (c) – Coda Bvba
- Recorded At – Michael-Kirche, Bremen
- Distributed By – Codæx
- Harp – Assio Cunego
- Liner Notes [Dutch Translation] – Bastiaan Baan, Wilma Bos
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Christine Schlüter
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Jeaques Robert
- Liner Notes [In German] – Joachim Paulus
- Liner Notes [Italian Translation] – Assia Cunego, Rita Simonini
- Photography By [Photos Of Assia Cunego] – Engelberg Schmitz
- Producer – Pallas Group
- Product Manager [Production Etcetera] – Marcel van Tilburg
- Recorded By [Audio Recording], Mixed By [Mixing], Edited By [Editing] – Herbert Müller
NotesHarp version of Canto Ostinato played by Assio Cunego.
Recorded at the Michael-Kirche, Bremen on June 25th and July 17th 2007.
℗ & © Coda BVBA 2009
Made in the Netherlands
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 08711801102580
- Barcode (Text): 8 711801 102580
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 363071 @2 KTC 1398
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LW03
- Other (Variant 1): www.etcetera.records.com
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): B363071 @1 KTC 1398
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LN03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI AAH80
- Other (Variant 2): WWW.ETCETERA-RECORDS.COM
- Label Code: LC 14750
- Rights Society: SABAM