John Santos And The Machete Ensemble Album: Brazos Abiertos Año De Lanzamiento: 2003 E. U.
John Santos & The Machete Ensemble. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители.
Список лучших композиций John Santos and The Machete Ensemble. Caravan, Descarga Iyawo, Medicine Man, Footprints, Caribeño и др.
Brazos Abiertos (Open Arms). Brazos Abiertos (Open Arms). CD Baby, Machete Music 5637461688.
John Santos and the Machete Ensemble. Album(s): Brazos Abiertos (Open Arms). Santos has been faithfully carrying the Latin Jazz torch on the other coast for years. He has generally been a sparkplug for a wave of musical invention at the vortex where Jazz, Latin and other ideas meet. 2013-12-24T19:38:45+00:00. Andrew Gilbert, Downbeat.
John Santos And The Machete Ensemble – Machetazo! Label: Bembe Records – CD 2018-2. Ten years on the edge.
John Santos & Machete - Tribute to the Masters (1999, Cubop)/Artwork/booklet3. John Santos & Machete - Tribute to the Masters (1999, Cubop)/Artwork/booklet4. John Santos & Machete - Tribute to the Masters (1999, Cubop)/Artwork/back. John Santos & Machete - Tribute to the Masters (1999, Cubop)/Artwork/booklet1. John Santos & Machete - Tribute to the Masters (1999, Cubop)/Artwork/booklet6. John Santos & Machete - Tribute to the Masters (1999, Cubop)/Artwork/booklet2.
Joly Braga Santos lectured on composition at the National Conservatoire of Lisbon, where he introduced the chair of Musical Analysis. He was also director of the Oporto Symphony Orchestra and one of the founders of the Juventude Musical Portuguesa (Portuguese Musical Youth). As a critic and journalist he produced a vast range of work for several Portuguese and foreign newspapers and journals. 1984 – Dance Suite Piano, Viola, Oboé and Bass Premiere: Lisbon 1986, Opus Ensemble Recordings: EMI Valentim de Carvalho – EMI 7496622, 1988, Opus Ensemble. 1985 – Trio for Piano, Violin e Cello - To the Mirecourt Trio Premiere: Lisbon 1986, by the Mirecourt Trio. 1985 – Suite for wind instruments Premiere: Lisbon, 1985, Lisbon Wind Ensemble. Recordings: Numérica, Lisbon, 1997. Deux Elles Limited, 2003 DXL 1084, The Galliard Ensemble.
John Santos and the Machete Ensemble: Latin jazz band whose 21-year organization ended with its final concert on November 12, 2006, when it closed the 2006 San Francisco Jazz Festival. KQED News noted that "it seemed like everyone who was ever part of the San Francisco Latin jazz scene was on hand to bid adios to John Santos' Machete Ensemble. Media Luna, Café Con Leche, Zaire и другие песни.
This album has an average beat per minute of 119 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 88/154 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 110BPM, ends at 120BPM (+10), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by John Santos and The Machete Ensemble. Tribute to the Masters.
|2||No Canto A Tus Ojos||6:03|
|3||Mi Plena De Libertad||5:46|
|4||Buscando La Paz||7:32|
|7||Dale La Mano||5:09|
|10||Going Home Tomorrow||6:52|
- Copyright (c) – Machete Records
- Recorded At – Bay Records Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Herbst Studio
- Recorded At – Cressman Music Studio
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Melecio Magdaluyo
- Bass – David Belove
- Bass [Baby Bass] – Andy Gonzalez (tracks: 1), Saul Sierra (tracks: 4)
- Bass Clarinet, Voice [Bass], Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Handclaps – Ron Stallings (tracks: 10)
- Bells, Percussion [Kata] – Javier Navarrtte (tracks: 1)
- Congas [Tumbadoras], Djembe, Shaker, Cymbal, Bongos, Guiro, Bells, Percussion [Miscellaneous], Coro – John Santos
- Congas [Tumbadoras], Soloist, Drum [Blékete], Claves – Pedro Martinez (tracks: 1)
- Coro – Ismael Rodriguez, Jose Luis Gomez, Willie Ludwig
- Drums – Paul Van Wageningen
- Engineer – Jeff Cressman, John Herbst
- Engineer [Second] – James Ruzicka*
- Flute – John Calloway
- Graphic Design – Tony Portillo
- Lead Vocals – Orlando Torriente
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Voice, Handclaps – Destani Wolf (tracks: 10)
- Mastered By – Ken Lee
- Mixed By – Jeff Cressman, John Herbst, John Santos
- Photography By [Cover] – Jeniffer Claire Hunter
- Piano – Murray Low*
- Producer, Liner Notes – John Santos
- Synth [Bass] – Jon Herbst (tracks: 4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Ron Stallings
- Timbales – Orestes Vilato
- Trombone – Steve Turre (tracks: 1), Wayne Wallace
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 29757 32472 2