Full-length album version.
All lyrics from Wavelength album, popular Van Morrison songs with tracklist and information about album.
Features Song Lyrics for Morrison Van's Wavelength album.
Интернет-магазин yoox. Огромный выбор одежды обуви и аксессуаров
Wavelength is the tenth studio album by Northern Irish singer-songwriter Van Morrison, and was released in the autumn of 1978. Wavelength was Morrison's best selling album at the time of the original release.
Saxophone, Acoustic Guitar – Van Morrison. B2. Santa Fe, Beautiful Obsession. Guitar – Bob Tench Written-By – Jackie De Shannon, Van Morrison. Producer – Van Morrison. Producer – Paul Wexler. Producer – Bobby Tench (tracks: Bob Tench), Mick Glossop, Peter Bardens. Remix – Brooks Arthur. Remix – Peter Granet.
Wavelength essentially picks up where A Period of Transition left off, offering a focused, full-bodied alternative to that record's warmly fuzzy lack of direction. Like that album, it's hardly a major entry in his catalog, but there are signs that Van Morrison is finding his footing for his latter-day voice. Again, the primary appeal of this record is its atmosphere, a charmingly relaxed outing, high on mildly swinging mid-tempo numbers and round, welcoming ballads
While this album is a vast improvement over the previous A Period Of Transition it still isn't the quality of 1974's Veedon Fleece, but nonetheless a great listen. This album was greatly influenced by what was popular at the time
Chords for Van Morrison - Wavelength - 2/1/1979 - Belfast (OFFICIAL) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.
Watch the video for Wavelength from Van Morrison's Still On Top - The Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. This is a song about your wavelength And my wavelength, baby You turn me on When you get me on your wavelength Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah With you. ead the full lyrics for Wavelength. Discuss these lyrics on MetroLyrics. fm Our Photo Recap Of The Arroyo Seco Weekend 2018. fm See You in the Pit – it's This Is Hardcore 2018!
Van morrison - wavelength - warner brother promotional album PI. VAN MORRISON -TUPELO HONEY-gatefold Record album Warner Bros.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Synthesizer [Yamaha Solo] – Garth Hudson
|A2||Checkin' It Out
Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm] – Herbie ArmstrongSaxophone – Van Morrison
Electric Guitar [Rhythm] – Herbie Armstrong
Electric Piano – Van MorrisonOrgan – Peter Bardens
Saxophone [Alto], Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm] – Van Morrison
|B2||Santa Fe / Beautiful Obsession
Guitar – Bob Tench*Written-By – Jackie De Shannon*, Van Morrison
|B3||Hungry For Your Love
Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm] – Herbie ArmstrongElectric Piano – Van Morrison
|B4||Take It Where You Find It
Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm] – Van MorrisonGuitar [Spanish] – Mitch DaltonKeyboards [Roland Horns] – Peter BardensOrgan – Garth Hudson
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Caledonia Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Published By – Essential Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Music Corp.
- Published By – Caledonia Soul Music
- Accordion – Garth Hudson (tracks: A1, A3)
- Acoustic Guitar – Van Morrison (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2)
- Art Direction – John Cabalka
- Artwork By [Album Cover Coordination] – Danny Lipsius
- Bass – Kuma (tracks: B2, B4), Mick Feat (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Design – Brad Kanawyer
- Drums – Peter Van Hooke
- Electric Guitar – Bob Tench*
- Engineer [Assisting] – David Latman
- Engineer [Second] – Alan Douglas , Richard Ash
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mick Glossop
- Keyboards – Peter Bardens (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B2)
- Organ – Peter Bardens (tracks: A4)
- Photography – Norman Seeff
- Piano – Peter Bardens (tracks: A1, A3, B4)
- Producer – Van Morrison
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Paul Wexler
- Producer [Special Assistance] – Bobby Tench (tracks: Bob Tench), Mick Glossop, Peter Bardens
- Remix – Brooks Arthur
- Remix [Additional Engineer] – Peter Granet
- Synthesizer – Peter Bardens (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B1, B3)
- Vocals [Back-up] – Bob Tench* (tracks: A5 to B2), Ginger Blake (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B4), Laura Creamer (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B4), Linda Dillard (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B4), Van Morrison (tracks: A5 to B2)
- Written-By – Van Morrison
Notes"0" & "JW" in runouts denotes a Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville pressing.
Issued with custom printed lyric inner-sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etched / 0 Stamped Var. 1): SUB BSK -1-3212 JW1 #3 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etched / 0 Stamped Var. 1): BSK -2-3212 JW3 #2 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etched / 0 Stamped Var. 2): BB̶SK -1-3212 JW1 #1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etched / 0 Stamped Var. 2): BB̶SK -2-3212 JW1 #1 SUB 0
- Rights Society: BMI
|BSK 3212||Van Morrison||Wavelength (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3212||US||1978|
|CD 3212||Van Morrison||Wavelength (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||CD 3212||Canada||Unknown|
|K 456526, K 456 526||Van Morrison||Wavelength (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||K 456526, K 456 526||UK||1980|
|31453 7458-2||Van Morrison||Wavelength (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor||31453 7458-2||US||1997|
|M5-3212||Van Morrison||Wavelength (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||M5-3212||Canada||Unknown|